These steps show you how to setup your Football Survivor pool once you are in the Create New Pool wizard:
STEP #1 - GENERAL
- Enter in your Pool Name, Start Date, End Date (default will be the end of Regular Season).
- Leave the "Enable trash talk" box checked if you want to allow poolies to communicate within the pool via the Trash Talk tool.
- Leave the "Show team owners in standings" box checked if you want to allow poolies to see each other's profile picture & be able to hover over the picture to see the team owner's real name.
STEP #2 - SCORING
- With a short season (17 weeks), we suggest using the default Number of Lives of 1.
- Team Pick Limit is the maximum number of times that a club can be selected as your Survivor pick. If you set it to 0, all teams can be selected an unlimited number of times. We recommend that you set Team Pick Limit to 1.
- Set the Scoring Type to either Winner or Loser. This determines whether your poolies will be attempting to pick one Winner or one Loser every week.
- When you click Save, your pool is finalized
3. You are then able to Invite poolies to your pool. To learn more about Invites, please click here.